This statement sets out the practices and obligations of Lagan Machinery Sales Ltd regarding data protection and the rights of customers, suppliers and employees in relation to their personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Information we collect.
- Asset information including serial nos, model nos, service history, owner history, location and inspection records.
- Company or entity information. Transactional documentation generated as part of a business relationship between parties.
- Personal information relating to an individual, partnership or company and may include names, addresses, contact numbers, emails, roles and positions held within each of. Payment information relating to banking details and other information required to process payments.
- How we collect information.
We collect information in a variety of ways but mainly through the information you provide directly to us by engaging verbally or by using links on our website. We may also receive information from publicly and commercially available sources as permitted by law.
- How we may use information.
To complete and fulfil orders and communicate with you regarding your purchase/sale of assets and to process payments relating to such assets. To provide you with information on new products or request information on a product. To send admistrative information regarding our terms and conditions of sale, warranty polices and in relation to debt recovery. To conduct market research, to keep our records updated and to remove old inactive accounts.
- How we may disclose information.
- We will not provide any of your personal information to any third party without your consent. We may provide limited information to our affiliates to deliver products you have purchased or sold, or to other service providers to carry their designated function on such products or assets.
- We may disclose information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation including the following:
An investigation by law enforcement regulatory authorities or self regulatory organisations. If a warrant or court order compels us to disclose such information.
For the protection of our assets or where necessary for the establishment exercise or defence of legal claims. For the detection and prevention of fraud or other criminal activity. To a related third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, transfer, or disposition of a portion or all our business including in connection with bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Security, access and change of information.
We have implemented reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect information within the company. Unfortunately no data, storage system is 100% guaranteed secure. If you feel the security of your account has been compromised contact us immediately. You have the right to access and request the change of data held where appropriate. In instances where we cannot provide access to personal data held about you, we will tell you why.
- Implementation and Changes to this Policy.
This policy shall be deemed effective as of the 01.07.18 and is approved and authorised by John Leer M.D. at times it may be necessary for us to make changes to this private policy. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to update or modify this policy, please view periodically, by doing this you accept any revised Data Governance Statement.
- Contact Us.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy contact us via our contact page or write to Lagan Machinery Sales Ltd 42 Lagan Rd, Keady, Co. Armagh N.Ireland. BT60 3ES.
Lagan Machinery Sales Ltd standard Terms and Conditions for provision of Products/Items.